top of page
Home (1366 × 500 px) (1366 × 600 px) (2000 × 500 px) (2000 × 600 px) (2000 × 700 px) (2000

 Commercial Auto                                        

Do you own a vehicle specifically for the business? Do you use your personal car on official business travel? If you answered yes to either question, you might need commercial auto insurance. It’ll insure your business’s investment risk in operating vehicles. 

Some of the coverage in these policies might include: 

Liability insurance: Your state will often require all drivers to carry this coverage. If a policyholder is at-fault for an accident, coverage can compensate third parties for their injuries, property damage or other settlements.

Collision coverage: Pays for damage to your own vehicle after an accident.

Comprehensive insurance: Pays for damage to your vehicle after non-accident damage. Covered incidents might include vehicle fires, theft, vandalism and weather damage.

Uninsured/underinsured protection: If another driver causes damage to you, they might not have adequate liability insurance. This coverage can pay the costs that person might owe you.

Medical coverage: If you get hurt, this coverage can pay for your medical costs.

Medical coverage: If you get hurt, this coverage can pay for your medical costs. 

Depending on the type of business and vehicles you operate, you might need other coverage, like inland marine, cargo or trailer protection. Ask your agent about any coverage more specific to your industry. 

Get a Quote Today!

Thanks for submitting!
We’ll get back to you shortly.

bottom of page